As part of its latest venture into social media, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has a new and improved website at www.mormontabernaclechoir.org.
The new site has a look and style that's easy to navigate, is full of the latest information and media, and is the capstone to the choir's presence on the Internet.
"This new website has been in the works for months. We hope it will further connect us to our friends and audiences around the world," Choir President Ron Jarrett says in the release.
"The site is designed to increase our visibility and accessibility. We plan to keep it updated with new features. Watch for daily reports from our upcoming tour."
The new site breaks down into sections: Watch & Listen, Music & the Spoken Word, Events & Tickets, Connect, About Us, and Shop. The site offers enhanced content, imagery and pictures.
Site visitors can learn about the latest news or highlights of a tour. A calendar of upcoming concerts is available, as is the latest video.
Trying to update your CD collection with recordings from a guest artist? Visit the Shop section for a full listing of recordings with sample clips and links to purchase.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California