CLICHY, FRANCE -- (Marketwired) -- 06/21/13 -- 37 student teams from around the world gathered in Paris to compete for the top prize at yesterday's L'Oréal (EURONEXT PARIS: OR) Brandstorm International Finals held at the Grand Palais. Team "Les Avant Gardes" from the S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research in India were crowned the Brandstorm 2013 champions, bringing home the coveted prize of a trip to a city of their choice worth EUR 10,000. They also won the Best Communication Campaign Prize. 2nd place went to the Greek team, "A for Athens", from the Athens University of Economics and Business who also won the People Choice Award with 19,000 "Likes" on Facebook. "Innova'Team" from France's engineering school, Agro Paris Tech, landed the 3rd prize. The Best Digital Campaign Prize went to team "Fashion Geek" from China's University of International Business and Economics.
For find out more and download photos and infographics, visit :
Press Release Brandstorm 2013: http://hugin.info/151880/R/1711106/567632.pdf
Tel: +33 (0) 1 47 56 8788
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001