VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/21/13 -- Eric Friedland reports that he has acquired beneficial ownership of 3,092,858 common shares ("Common Shares") of Peregrine Diamonds Ltd. ("Peregrine"), representing 2.1% of the deemed outstanding Common Shares, under a private placement of Common Shares completed by Peregrine on June 20, 2013.
With this acquisition, and previous acquisitions of beneficial ownership of Common Shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange, upon exercises of stock options and upon vesting of stock options since Mr. Friedland's last early warning report, all of which acquisitions and previous acquisitions total 4,791,692 Common Shares (representing an additional 3.2% of the deemed outstanding Common Shares since the last report), Mr. Friedland currently has deemed beneficial ownership of 30,417,996 Common Shares, representing 20.3% of the deemed outstanding Common Shares. As a result of the October 26, 2012 treasury issuances of 20,000,000 Common Shares by Peregrine to Newstar Securities SRL and Dundee Corporation in relation to the $10,000,000 financing and other treasury issuances, Mr. Friedland's deemed beneficial ownership of Common Shares has decreased by 2.0% from the previously reported percentage of 22.3%.
Mr. Friedland has acquired the Common Shares for investment purposes. Mr. Friedland may acquire additional Common Shares or dispose of Common Shares (through market or private transactions or exercises of outstanding stock options and warrants) from time to time.
A copy of the related early warning report may be obtained from the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com) or from Eric Friedland at (604) 408-8880.
(604) 408 8880
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare