VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/21/13 -- Eric Friedland reports that he has acquired beneficial ownership of 3,092,858 common shares ("Common Shares") of Peregrine Diamonds Ltd. ("Peregrine"), representing 2.1% of the deemed outstanding Common Shares, under a private placement of Common Shares completed by Peregrine on June 20, 2013.
With this acquisition, and previous acquisitions of beneficial ownership of Common Shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange, upon exercises of stock options and upon vesting of stock options since Mr. Friedland's last early warning report, all of which acquisitions and previous acquisitions total 4,791,692 Common Shares (representing an additional 3.2% of the deemed outstanding Common Shares since the last report), Mr. Friedland currently has deemed beneficial ownership of 30,417,996 Common Shares, representing 20.3% of the deemed outstanding Common Shares. As a result of the October 26, 2012 treasury issuances of 20,000,000 Common Shares by Peregrine to Newstar Securities SRL and Dundee Corporation in relation to the $10,000,000 financing and other treasury issuances, Mr. Friedland's deemed beneficial ownership of Common Shares has decreased by 2.0% from the previously reported percentage of 22.3%.
Mr. Friedland has acquired the Common Shares for investment purposes. Mr. Friedland may acquire additional Common Shares or dispose of Common Shares (through market or private transactions or exercises of outstanding stock options and warrants) from time to time.
A copy of the related early warning report may be obtained from the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com) or from Eric Friedland at (604) 408-8880.
(604) 408 8880
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls