MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/21/13 -- Peak Positioning Technologies Inc. ("Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PKK) today announced that it has received TSX Venture Exchange approval for the investor relations agreement between Peak and CHF Investor Relations ("CHF") announced on May 28, 2013. The agreement expands on CHF's services to include a US-based investor relations program, which the parties now expect to implement in the coming weeks.
Peak also announced today that it will issue 498,000 common shares to Newfield Partners, LLC at a deemed price of $0.05 per share and 450,000 common shares to Gestion Claude Veillette Ltd. at a deemed price of $0.08 per share as compensation for consulting services provided to Peak in accordance with the share compensation arrangements made between Peak and these two consultant suppliers announced on June 12, 2013. Peak deals at arm's length with these suppliers, and all of the shares issued pursuant to these arrangements are subject to a hold period expiring four (4) months and one day from the date of the issuance of the shares.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CHF Investor Relations
Peak Positioning Technologies Inc.
President and CEO
514-340-7775 ext.: 501
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years