MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/21/13 -- Peak Positioning Technologies Inc. ("Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PKK) today announced that it has received TSX Venture Exchange approval for the investor relations agreement between Peak and CHF Investor Relations ("CHF") announced on May 28, 2013. The agreement expands on CHF's services to include a US-based investor relations program, which the parties now expect to implement in the coming weeks.
Peak also announced today that it will issue 498,000 common shares to Newfield Partners, LLC at a deemed price of $0.05 per share and 450,000 common shares to Gestion Claude Veillette Ltd. at a deemed price of $0.08 per share as compensation for consulting services provided to Peak in accordance with the share compensation arrangements made between Peak and these two consultant suppliers announced on June 12, 2013. Peak deals at arm's length with these suppliers, and all of the shares issued pursuant to these arrangements are subject to a hold period expiring four (4) months and one day from the date of the issuance of the shares.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CHF Investor Relations
Peak Positioning Technologies Inc.
President and CEO
514-340-7775 ext.: 501
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy