VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/21/13 -- KARIANA RESOURCES INC. (CNSX: KAA) (the "Company") announces that Lawrence Dick has resigned his position as a director of the Company effective June 21, 2013. The Company expresses its appreciation to Mr. Dick and thanks him for his invaluable contributions over his tenure. The board of directors of the Company currently consists of Nicholas Miller, Isaac Moss, Herrick Lau, Christian Klingebiel and David Velisek.
On behalf of the board of directors of Kariana Resources Inc.,
Nicholas Miller, CEO & Director
The CNSX does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kariana Resources Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation