VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/21/13 -- KARIANA RESOURCES INC. (CNSX: KAA) (the "Company") announces that Lawrence Dick has resigned his position as a director of the Company effective June 21, 2013. The Company expresses its appreciation to Mr. Dick and thanks him for his invaluable contributions over his tenure. The board of directors of the Company currently consists of Nicholas Miller, Isaac Moss, Herrick Lau, Christian Klingebiel and David Velisek.
On behalf of the board of directors of Kariana Resources Inc.,
Nicholas Miller, CEO & Director
The CNSX does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kariana Resources Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL