A man dressed like the superhero Iron Man robbed a Florida bank
A man wearing a tan jump suit and an Iron Man mask ran into the Wells Fargo Bank on Belle Terre Parkway in Flagler County flaunted a gun and demanded money around 4 p.m. Thursday.
Flagler County Sheriff's Office deputies are looking for the 5'4" tall man who was also wearing tan boots, gloves and a red and black backpack.
He was last seen in a maroon compact car with a Florida license plate driving northbound on Belle Terre Parkway.
About 10 people were in the bank at the time, deputies.
Deputies are asking anyone with information to contact the Sheriff's Office at 386-313-4911.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-420-5620 or @jerriannOS
(c)2013 The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.)
Visit The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.) at www.OrlandoSentinel.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down