A man dressed like the superhero Iron Man robbed a Florida bank
A man wearing a tan jump suit and an Iron Man mask ran into the Wells Fargo Bank on Belle Terre Parkway in Flagler County flaunted a gun and demanded money around 4 p.m. Thursday.
Flagler County Sheriff's Office deputies are looking for the 5'4" tall man who was also wearing tan boots, gloves and a red and black backpack.
He was last seen in a maroon compact car with a Florida license plate driving northbound on Belle Terre Parkway.
About 10 people were in the bank at the time, deputies.
Deputies are asking anyone with information to contact the Sheriff's Office at 386-313-4911.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-420-5620 or @jerriannOS
(c)2013 The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.)
Visit The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.) at www.OrlandoSentinel.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006