A man dressed like the superhero Iron Man robbed a Florida bank
A man wearing a tan jump suit and an Iron Man mask ran into the Wells Fargo Bank on Belle Terre Parkway in Flagler County flaunted a gun and demanded money around 4 p.m. Thursday.
Flagler County Sheriff's Office deputies are looking for the 5'4" tall man who was also wearing tan boots, gloves and a red and black backpack.
He was last seen in a maroon compact car with a Florida license plate driving northbound on Belle Terre Parkway.
About 10 people were in the bank at the time, deputies.
Deputies are asking anyone with information to contact the Sheriff's Office at 386-313-4911.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-420-5620 or @jerriannOS
(c)2013 The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.)
Visit The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.) at www.OrlandoSentinel.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter