A man dressed like the superhero Iron Man robbed a Florida bank
A man wearing a tan jump suit and an Iron Man mask ran into the Wells Fargo Bank on Belle Terre Parkway in Flagler County flaunted a gun and demanded money around 4 p.m. Thursday.
Flagler County Sheriff's Office deputies are looking for the 5'4" tall man who was also wearing tan boots, gloves and a red and black backpack.
He was last seen in a maroon compact car with a Florida license plate driving northbound on Belle Terre Parkway.
About 10 people were in the bank at the time, deputies.
Deputies are asking anyone with information to contact the Sheriff's Office at 386-313-4911.
email@example.com or 407-420-5620 or @jerriannOS
(c)2013 The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.)
Visit The Orlando Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.) at www.OrlandoSentinel.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?