FORT WAYNE, IN -- (Marketwired) -- 06/20/13 -- WaterFurnace International, Inc., the leading manufacturer of geothermal and water source heat pumps, announced the return of its Perfect Choice Savings Event for Summer 2013. Between June 17 and Sept. 27, 2013, homeowners will have a choice of packages that include WaterFurnace's flagship 7 Series 700A11 variable capacity geothermal heat pump or the 5 Series 500A11 geothermal heat pump, with rebates ranging from $750 to $2,000.
"We're excited to announce the return of The Perfect Choice Savings Event," said Tim Litton, WaterFurnace director of marketing communications. "This program is designed to help homeowners around the country upgrade to an energy-efficient WaterFurnace geothermal heating and air conditioning system and The Perfect Choice Savings Event presents several attractive instant rebate options. When you add those savings to a 30 percent federal tax credit, a growing number of local incentives and monthly savings on utility bills, it's clear this is a very special opportunity."
Each of the three promotional packages is tailored to fit any homeowner's needs. The Ultimate Comfort Package offers a $2,000 instant rebate on the WaterFurnace 7 Series 700A11, the first variable capacity geothermal unit available for homeowners and the only unit to surpass both 41 energy efficiency ratio (EER) and 5.3 coefficient of performance (COP). In addition to this groundbreaking geothermal unit, the package includes:
•Aurora variable speed control to continuously monitor and optimize operation •Choice between two programmable thermostats, both with humidity control, or the option to include the IntelliZone2 zoning system •Choice of electric heat or AlpinePure 4-inch MERV 11 filters •Choice of a WaterFurnace flow center or a well water kit •Air pad
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub