The San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will host its annual Business Awards Dinner on Thursday, July 11 at 6 p.m.
The award ceremony will be held at the Westin Riverwalk San Antonio Hotel, and costs $100 for members and $125 for nonmembers. More than 500 business and community leaders are expected to attend.
This year's honorees are:
Rising Star of the Year: Chris Martinez, Central Electric
Corporate Executive of the Year: April Ancira, Ancira Enterprise
Large Business Owner of the Year: Berto Guerra, Avanxar Interior Technologies, Toyota of Boerne, and Nissan of San Marcos
Family Excellence: Teresa, Louis and Diana Barrios, Los Barrios Restaurants
Community Service: Gordon Hartman, Civic Leader and Philanthropist
Small Business Owner of the Year: Magaly Chocano, Sweb Development
Lifetime Achievement: Bill Greehey, NuStar Energy
The SAHCC is the nation's longest serving Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and San Antonio's first accredited chamber of commerce.
To register, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him