The San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will host its annual Business Awards Dinner on Thursday, July 11 at 6 p.m.
The award ceremony will be held at the Westin Riverwalk San Antonio Hotel, and costs $100 for members and $125 for nonmembers. More than 500 business and community leaders are expected to attend.
This year's honorees are:
Rising Star of the Year: Chris Martinez, Central Electric
Corporate Executive of the Year: April Ancira, Ancira Enterprise
Large Business Owner of the Year: Berto Guerra, Avanxar Interior Technologies, Toyota of Boerne, and Nissan of San Marcos
Family Excellence: Teresa, Louis and Diana Barrios, Los Barrios Restaurants
Community Service: Gordon Hartman, Civic Leader and Philanthropist
Small Business Owner of the Year: Magaly Chocano, Sweb Development
Lifetime Achievement: Bill Greehey, NuStar Energy
The SAHCC is the nation's longest serving Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and San Antonio's first accredited chamber of commerce.
To register, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls