The San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will host its annual Business Awards Dinner on Thursday, July 11 at 6 p.m.
The award ceremony will be held at the Westin Riverwalk San Antonio Hotel, and costs $100 for members and $125 for nonmembers. More than 500 business and community leaders are expected to attend.
This year's honorees are:
Rising Star of the Year: Chris Martinez, Central Electric
Corporate Executive of the Year: April Ancira, Ancira Enterprise
Large Business Owner of the Year: Berto Guerra, Avanxar Interior Technologies, Toyota of Boerne, and Nissan of San Marcos
Family Excellence: Teresa, Louis and Diana Barrios, Los Barrios Restaurants
Community Service: Gordon Hartman, Civic Leader and Philanthropist
Small Business Owner of the Year: Magaly Chocano, Sweb Development
Lifetime Achievement: Bill Greehey, NuStar Energy
The SAHCC is the nation's longest serving Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and San Antonio's first accredited chamber of commerce.
To register, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits