The San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will host its annual Business Awards Dinner on Thursday, July 11 at 6 p.m.
The award ceremony will be held at the Westin Riverwalk San Antonio Hotel, and costs $100 for members and $125 for nonmembers. More than 500 business and community leaders are expected to attend.
This year's honorees are:
Rising Star of the Year: Chris Martinez, Central Electric
Corporate Executive of the Year: April Ancira, Ancira Enterprise
Large Business Owner of the Year: Berto Guerra, Avanxar Interior Technologies, Toyota of Boerne, and Nissan of San Marcos
Family Excellence: Teresa, Louis and Diana Barrios, Los Barrios Restaurants
Community Service: Gordon Hartman, Civic Leader and Philanthropist
Small Business Owner of the Year: Magaly Chocano, Sweb Development
Lifetime Achievement: Bill Greehey, NuStar Energy
The SAHCC is the nation's longest serving Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and San Antonio's first accredited chamber of commerce.
To register, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?