CINCINNATI, OH -- (Marketwired) -- 06/20/13 -- Kings Ford has put it in overdrive with a brand new website! Leading the way as Cincinnati's most trusted Ford dealer, they still offer the same exceptional service. The SEO experts at First In Results have completely re-designed the Kings Ford online presence. Their updated and upgraded website makes it easier to navigate through their extensive inventory. Kings Ford has the vision to trust this web developer and their database-generated system to get them to the top of search results, which allows customers to find the best dealership in the Cincinnati area within seconds.
Looking for a brand new Ford F-150? Kings Ford has plenty of these amazing V6 gas/ethanol trucks. Enjoy the powerful 3.7L engine, smooth-riding gas shock absorbers and maintenance-free battery along with dozens of other features. If you aren't in the market for something new, Kings Ford can get you into a stylish used Ford Edge. This versatile SUV sports a 6-speed automatic transmission with a 3.5L V6 and front wheel drive. From Acuras to Scions, every vehicle goes through a rigorous pre-delivery inspection from trained technicians. Every vehicle is fully serviced before passing inspection. Whatever type vehicle suits your needs, Kings Ford can make sure you drive away happy.
It has always been the highest mission to provide the best in customer satisfaction and the genuine care and service of their guests, and King's Ford will always pay top dollar for your trade-in. Their fantastic selection of clean used vehicles is second to none.
This family-owned independent dealership serves loyal customers in Williamstown, Walton, Harrison, Hamilton, Milford, and even Columbus. They don't stop at car sales. Kings Ford also stocks and sells the Ford parts you need to keep your vehicle in top shape.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.