Jennifer Lopez will receive showbiz's largest honor, her very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The ceremony begins today at 11:30 a.m. (Pacific Standard).
"This ceremony marks the 2,500th star on our famous Walk and Jennifer Lopez was the obvious choice," said Ana Martinez, producer of the Walk of Fame ceremonies, in a statement. "Fans from across the world will be thrilled to experience this special star ceremony."
The very excited Lopez just recently posted this photo of herself getting dolled up for "the BIG day."
"I wouldn't be where I am today w/o all of YOU and your infinite love & dedication. So excited for all of you to share this day with me!!! :)" she tweeted to her fans.
Lopez is considered an all-around entertainer, as well as a fashion designer, entrepreneur and humanitarian. She is one of the most powerful and celebrated Latino celebrities in the entertainment industry.
In 2012, Forbes Magazine named her the No. 1 Most Powerful Celebrity in the World.
To watch Lopez's ceremony live, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal