Jennifer Lopez will receive showbiz's largest honor, her very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The ceremony begins today at 11:30 a.m. (Pacific Standard).
"This ceremony marks the 2,500th star on our famous Walk and Jennifer Lopez was the obvious choice," said Ana Martinez, producer of the Walk of Fame ceremonies, in a statement. "Fans from across the world will be thrilled to experience this special star ceremony."
The very excited Lopez just recently posted this photo of herself getting dolled up for "the BIG day."
"I wouldn't be where I am today w/o all of YOU and your infinite love & dedication. So excited for all of you to share this day with me!!! :)" she tweeted to her fans.
Lopez is considered an all-around entertainer, as well as a fashion designer, entrepreneur and humanitarian. She is one of the most powerful and celebrated Latino celebrities in the entertainment industry.
In 2012, Forbes Magazine named her the No. 1 Most Powerful Celebrity in the World.
To watch Lopez's ceremony live, click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go