CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/20/13 -- Huntington Exploration Inc. ("Huntington" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: HEI) announced today that Robert Verhelst, the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, and Mr. J. Timothy Bowes have been appointed to the Board of Directors of the Company. In addition, Mr. Bowes has also been appointed as the Vice-President, Land and Business Development and Corporate Secretary of the Corporation.
Mr. Bowes (MBA) was previously President of North American Oil & Gas, Vice President of Corporate Finance for Yorkton Securities Inc. and a Manager of Land at Numac Energy Inc.
The Company also announced that Mr. Roger McMechan and Mr. Hubert Marleau have resigned as directors of the Company. Huntington wishes to thank Mr. McMechan and Mr. Marleau for their dedication and service to the Company.
Huntington's Board of Directors will now consist of Robert Verhelst, Michael Binnion and J. Timothy Bowes.
Huntington is an exploration-focused company actively pursuing opportunities in the oil and natural gas business in the Western Canada sedimentary basin.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Huntington Exploration Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO