CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/20/13 -- Huntington Exploration Inc. ("Huntington" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: HEI) announced today that Robert Verhelst, the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, and Mr. J. Timothy Bowes have been appointed to the Board of Directors of the Company. In addition, Mr. Bowes has also been appointed as the Vice-President, Land and Business Development and Corporate Secretary of the Corporation.
Mr. Bowes (MBA) was previously President of North American Oil & Gas, Vice President of Corporate Finance for Yorkton Securities Inc. and a Manager of Land at Numac Energy Inc.
The Company also announced that Mr. Roger McMechan and Mr. Hubert Marleau have resigned as directors of the Company. Huntington wishes to thank Mr. McMechan and Mr. Marleau for their dedication and service to the Company.
Huntington's Board of Directors will now consist of Robert Verhelst, Michael Binnion and J. Timothy Bowes.
Huntington is an exploration-focused company actively pursuing opportunities in the oil and natural gas business in the Western Canada sedimentary basin.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Huntington Exploration Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts