VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/20/13 -- CuOro Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: CUA) (FRANKFURT: 6BC) ("CuOro" or the "Company") announces the appointment of Mr. Marc Cernovitch as a director of the Company. Mr. Cernovitch studied Economics at McGill University and started his career in the financial sector as a stockbroker in Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York and Toronto. Since leaving the brokerage industry, Mr. Cernovitch has focused on corporate development, funding and building companies primarily in the resource and energy technology fields. He has a strong background in corporate governance and finance and has been involved with the Company since inception serving in the position of Corporate Secretary.
The Company further announces that Mr. Jorge Alberto Uribe has tendered his resignation as a director of the Company effective immediately. The Board thanks Mr. Uribe for his participation and contribution as a director and wish him well in future endeavours.
About CuOro Resources Corp
CuOro aims to identify mineral properties that have significant potential to develop large-scale resources in well-established and mining receptive jurisdictions such as Colombia. Management looks to leverage its exploration and development expertise to bring additional value to shareholders and to reduce development risk and expense through its focus on community relations, corporate and social responsibility. The Company will continue to look for additional opportunities that can bring value to the Company and its shareholders. The company is committed to upholding the highest environmental and social standards while focusing on delivering the financial growth that its shareholders expect.
For further information regarding CuOro, see CuOro's disclosure documents on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors of CuOro,
John Seaman, President & CEO
Neither the Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CuOro Resources Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor