TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/20/13 -- Chesswood Group Limited (TSX: CHW) announced today a cash dividend of $0.06 per share for the month of June. The dividend will be payable to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 30, 2013 and will be paid on July 15, 2013.
Chesswood Group Limited has designated its dividends as eligible dividends for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada).
About Chesswood Group Limited
Chesswood Group Limited is a financial services company with operating businesses in both Canada and the U.S.
To learn more about Chesswood Group Limited, visit www.ChesswoodGroup.com. The separate websites of Chesswood Group Limited's operating businesses are at www.PawneeLeasing.com, www.CaseFunding.com, www.AcuraSherway.com and www.cars4U.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that will occur in the future. Many factors could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
NO STOCK EXCHANGE, SECURITIES COMMISSION OR OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY HAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
Chesswood Group Limited
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say