CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/20/13 -- Mr. Brian Gronberg, President of CanaDream Corporation (TSX VENTURE: CDN), is pleased to announce the purchase of their Vancouver location at 7110 River Road in Delta, which CanaDream Corporation was presently leasing.
CanaDream had an option to purchase the property to the end of the current lease in 2016 and the landlord was desirous to sell the property and offered an acceptable sale price that the Board of Directors and management was pleased to accept. The purchase of the property now allows CanaDream to look at all options available to grow the Vancouver operation.
CanaDream Corporation promotes Canada and the opportunity to "experience Canada at your own pace" in recreational vehicles and sells its guest experienced recreational vehicle fleet on a wholesale and retail basis. CanaDream Corporation is utilizing its proprietary business-to-business web-enabled system, www.canadasbest.com, and its business-to-consumer on-line internet reservation system, www.canadream.com, to operate and expand its network of RV guest locations in Canada.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Brian W. Gronberg
President & CEO
(403) 291-1000 or Toll Free: (800) 461-7368
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget