Hollywood actor Brad Pitt says his 11-year-old son Maddox gets shot in the head
during a brief appearance in his new zombie picture "World War Z."
"He gets shot in the head ... multiple times," UsMagazine.com quoted Pitt as saying at the R-rated film's New York premiere Monday night. "I don't know what that says about me as a parent."
Pitt said Maddox and his 9-year-old son Pax "have already seen [the movie] and they love it."
Pitt also has four younger children with his fiancee, actress Angelina Jolie.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today