Hollywood actor Brad Pitt says his 11-year-old son Maddox gets shot in the head
during a brief appearance in his new zombie picture "World War Z."
"He gets shot in the head ... multiple times," UsMagazine.com quoted Pitt as saying at the R-rated film's New York premiere Monday night. "I don't know what that says about me as a parent."
Pitt said Maddox and his 9-year-old son Pax "have already seen [the movie] and they love it."
Pitt also has four younger children with his fiancee, actress Angelina Jolie.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges