Hollywood actor Brad Pitt says his 11-year-old son Maddox gets shot in the head
during a brief appearance in his new zombie picture "World War Z."
"He gets shot in the head ... multiple times," UsMagazine.com quoted Pitt as saying at the R-rated film's New York premiere Monday night. "I don't know what that says about me as a parent."
Pitt said Maddox and his 9-year-old son Pax "have already seen [the movie] and they love it."
Pitt also has four younger children with his fiancee, actress Angelina Jolie.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades