Hollywood actor Brad Pitt says his 11-year-old son Maddox gets shot in the head
during a brief appearance in his new zombie picture "World War Z."
"He gets shot in the head ... multiple times," UsMagazine.com quoted Pitt as saying at the R-rated film's New York premiere Monday night. "I don't know what that says about me as a parent."
Pitt said Maddox and his 9-year-old son Pax "have already seen [the movie] and they love it."
Pitt also has four younger children with his fiancee, actress Angelina Jolie.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia