DELTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- WestBond Enterprises Corporation (TSX VENTURE: WBE) ("WestBond") is pleased to announce that it has appointed Peter R. Toigo to its board of directors.
Peter R. Toigo is the Managing Director of Shato Holdings Ltd., a private company, founded by the late Peter C. Toigo headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, and controlled by the Toigo Family. Shato Holdings is a diversified organization with business interests and prime real estate holdings throughout North America and is the owner of White Spot and Triple O's Restaurants. Peter has been in a joint leadership role of Shato Holdings since 2003.
WestBond is a producer of high quality disposable paper products marketed through medical and industrial distributors and operates a manufacturing facility in Delta, British Columbia, Canada.
WestBond is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange and trades under the symbol "WBE".
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
WestBond Enterprises Corporation
(604) 940-3939 or Toll Free: 1-800-668-8042
(604) 940-9161 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects