DELTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- WestBond Enterprises Corporation (TSX VENTURE: WBE) ("WestBond") is pleased to announce that it has appointed Peter R. Toigo to its board of directors.
Peter R. Toigo is the Managing Director of Shato Holdings Ltd., a private company, founded by the late Peter C. Toigo headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, and controlled by the Toigo Family. Shato Holdings is a diversified organization with business interests and prime real estate holdings throughout North America and is the owner of White Spot and Triple O's Restaurants. Peter has been in a joint leadership role of Shato Holdings since 2003.
WestBond is a producer of high quality disposable paper products marketed through medical and industrial distributors and operates a manufacturing facility in Delta, British Columbia, Canada.
WestBond is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange and trades under the symbol "WBE".
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
WestBond Enterprises Corporation
(604) 940-3939 or Toll Free: 1-800-668-8042
(604) 940-9161 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave