ATHENS, GREECE -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- Safe Bulkers, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SB), an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, announced today the commencement of trading of its 8.00% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares on the New York Stock Exchange. The ticker symbol of the Preferred Shares is "SBPRB." (NYSE: SBPRB)
About Safe Bulkers, Inc.
The Company is an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, transporting bulk cargoes, particularly coal, grain and iron ore, along worldwide shipping routes for some of the world's largest users of such services. The Company's common stock is listed on the NYSE, where it trades under the symbol "SB." The Company's current fleet consists of 26 drybulk vessels, all built 2003 onwards, and the Company has contracted to acquire eight additional drybulk newbuild vessels to be delivered at various dates through 2015.
For further information please contact:
Dr. Loukas Barmparis
Safe Bulkers, Inc.
Tel.: +30 (210) 899-4980
Fax: +30 (210) 895-4159
Investor Relations / Media Contact:
Capital Link, Inc.
230 Park Avenue, Suite 1536
New York, N.Y. 10169
Tel.: (212) 661-7566
Fax: (212) 661-7526
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief