US President Barack Obama said Wednesday in Berlin
he would work to close the controversial prison in Guantanamo Bay,
"We must move beyond the mindset of perpetual war, and in America, that means redoubling our efforts to close the prison at Guantanamo," Obama said in a major foreign policy speech at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison