US President Barack Obama said Wednesday in Berlin
he would work to close the controversial prison in Guantanamo Bay,
"We must move beyond the mindset of perpetual war, and in America, that means redoubling our efforts to close the prison at Guantanamo," Obama said in a major foreign policy speech at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly