VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- Venturi Ventures Inc. (TSX VENTURE: VVV) ("Venturi" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Kirk Exner has joined its Board of Directors.
Kirk is an experienced public markets venture capital professional. As the principal of Newcoast Capital Corp., Kirk has provided venture capital investment, corporate finance and advisory services to Canadian-listed public companies since 1999. Prior to Newcoast Capital, Kirk served as a corporate finance analyst at a Canadian brokerage firm in Vancouver. He holds a B.Sc. degree from the University of British Columbia and an MBA from the Schulich School of Business, York University, in Toronto.
The Company also announces that David Raffa has stepped down as President of Venturi. David will continue to work closely with Venturi as an active director. Venturi has also granted 100,000 stock options to Kirk Exner, 50,000 stock options to Ron Palfrey and 15,000 stock options to Sean Hodgins. The granted stock options have an exercise price of $0.105.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Venturi Ventures Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks