VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- Venturi Ventures Inc. (TSX VENTURE: VVV) ("Venturi" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Kirk Exner has joined its Board of Directors.
Kirk is an experienced public markets venture capital professional. As the principal of Newcoast Capital Corp., Kirk has provided venture capital investment, corporate finance and advisory services to Canadian-listed public companies since 1999. Prior to Newcoast Capital, Kirk served as a corporate finance analyst at a Canadian brokerage firm in Vancouver. He holds a B.Sc. degree from the University of British Columbia and an MBA from the Schulich School of Business, York University, in Toronto.
The Company also announces that David Raffa has stepped down as President of Venturi. David will continue to work closely with Venturi as an active director. Venturi has also granted 100,000 stock options to Kirk Exner, 50,000 stock options to Ron Palfrey and 15,000 stock options to Sean Hodgins. The granted stock options have an exercise price of $0.105.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Venturi Ventures Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges