VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- Geodex Minerals Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: GXM)(FRANKFURT: G2W), (the "Company" or "Geodex") announces that it has terminated the services of Venture North Capital Inc. for marketing and strategic investor relations.
Geodex is a mineral resource company focused on New Brunswick, Canada. Geodex has continued to actively develop its exploration portfolio focused on the discovery of critical metals in New Brunswick. Its current main focus is the Dungarvon Tungsten-Molybdenum-Tin Project. Geodex has operated for a decade in New Brunswick where it has had a number of discovery and development successes including Sisson and Mount Pleasant West.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
GEODEX MINERALS LTD.
Mark Fields, President & CEO
Certain information regarding the Company contained in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements may include estimates, plans, opinions, forecasts, projections or other statements that are not statements of fact. Although the Company believes that expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to have been correct. The Company cautions that actual performance will be affected by a number of factors, many of which are beyond the Company's control, and that future events and results may vary substantially from what the Company currently foresees.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Geodex Minerals Ltd.
Toll free 1-888-999-3500
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause