SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- This press release is being disseminated as required by National Instrument 62-103 - The Early Warning System and Related Take Over Bids and Insider Reporting Issues - in connection with the filing of an early warning report (the "Early Warning Report") regarding the acquisition of common shares of Pacific Vector Holdings Inc. (TSX VENTURE: PVH) (the "Company"). Mr. Barry Fefferman of 6727 Tema Street, San Diego, California 92120 has acquired, through a private transaction, 6,300,000 common shares in the capital of the Company (the "Shares"), representing 12.56% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company. Barry Fefferman agreed to acquire the Shares for an aggregate purchase price of $63,000.
Upon completion of the acquisition, Barry Fefferman now owns or controls 14,255,820 common shares of the Company, representing 28.42% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company.
Daniel Fefferman, who is the son of Barry Fefferman and from whom Barry Fefferman purchased the Shares, owns or controls 1,200,000 common shares of the Company. Barry Fefferman and Daniel Fefferman may be considered joint actors and together own or control 15,455,820 common shares of the Company, representing 30.81% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company.
Barry Fefferman purchased the shares for investment purposes and may purchase additional shares of the Company on the open market, by private agreement or otherwise subject to their availability at attractive prices, market conditions, applicable laws and other relevant factors.
Barry Fefferman intends to file a report describing the above transaction with applicable regulators, a copy of which shall be promptly sent to anyone who requests it from the person noted below.
The information herein has not been approved or disapproved by regulatory authorities.
6727 Tema Street
San Diego, California 92120
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up