LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- Dunav Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: DNV) (the "Company") held its annual general and special meeting of shareholders on June 19, 2013. All items of business on the agenda were approved, including the re-election of the nine directors, the re-appointment of the independent auditors, and the confirmation of the stock option plan.
Dunav also announces that, subject to regulatory approval, it has granted an aggregate of 150,000 stock options to non-executive directors, following their re-election to the board of directors at the meeting. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.13 for period of five years from the date of grant.
About Dunav Resources Ltd.: Dunav Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Serbia. Additional information about the Company is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on the Company's website at www.dunavresources.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Dunav Resources Ltd.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season