LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- Dunav Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: DNV) (the "Company") held its annual general and special meeting of shareholders on June 19, 2013. All items of business on the agenda were approved, including the re-election of the nine directors, the re-appointment of the independent auditors, and the confirmation of the stock option plan.
Dunav also announces that, subject to regulatory approval, it has granted an aggregate of 150,000 stock options to non-executive directors, following their re-election to the board of directors at the meeting. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.13 for period of five years from the date of grant.
About Dunav Resources Ltd.: Dunav Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Serbia. Additional information about the Company is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on the Company's website at www.dunavresources.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Dunav Resources Ltd.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday