BROSSARD, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- DIAGNOS Inc. ("DIAGNOS" or "the Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: ADK), a leader in the use of artificial intelligence and advanced knowledge extraction techniques, announces today a grant of a total of 300,000 stock options to four officers of the Corporation as approved by the board of directors under the terms of the Corporation's stock option plan.
Grants of stock options vest at the rate of 33.33% per year, commencing with the first anniversary of the grant. The exercise price of these options has been established at $0.10 per share. The expiry date to which these options can be exercised has been fixed to June 18, 2018.
All monies quoted in this press release shall be stated in lawful money of Canada.
Founded in 1998, DIAGNOS is a publicly traded Canadian corporation (TSX VENTURE: ADK), with a mission to commercialize technologies combining contextual imaging and traditional data mining thereby improving decision making processes. DIAGNOS offers products, services, and solutions to clients in a variety of fields including healthcare and natural resources.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For further information, please visit our website at www.diagnos.com or the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
Bid Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free