BROSSARD, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- DIAGNOS Inc. ("DIAGNOS" or "the Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: ADK), a leader in the use of artificial intelligence and advanced knowledge extraction techniques, announces today a grant of a total of 300,000 stock options to four officers of the Corporation as approved by the board of directors under the terms of the Corporation's stock option plan.
Grants of stock options vest at the rate of 33.33% per year, commencing with the first anniversary of the grant. The exercise price of these options has been established at $0.10 per share. The expiry date to which these options can be exercised has been fixed to June 18, 2018.
All monies quoted in this press release shall be stated in lawful money of Canada.
Founded in 1998, DIAGNOS is a publicly traded Canadian corporation (TSX VENTURE: ADK), with a mission to commercialize technologies combining contextual imaging and traditional data mining thereby improving decision making processes. DIAGNOS offers products, services, and solutions to clients in a variety of fields including healthcare and natural resources.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For further information, please visit our website at www.diagnos.com or the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
Bid Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.