TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- COXE GLOBAL AGRIBUSINESS INCOME FUND (TSX: CAG.UN) announced today a cash distribution for the second quarter. Unitholders of record at the close of business on June 28, 2013 will receive a cash distribution of $0.125 per unit payable on or about July 12, 2013.
Further information about Coxe Global Agribusiness Income Fund can be found at www.bmocm.com/bmosp under "Closed-End Funds".
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities in the United States, nor shall there be any sale of the securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The securities of the Fund offered have not been registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "1933 Act"), or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to a U.S. person absent registration under the 1933 Act or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the 1933 Act and applicable state securities laws.
BMO Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines