TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- Brookfield New Horizons Income Fund (CNSX: BIF.UN) announces a distribution of C$0.20 per unit for the quarter ending June 30, 2013. The distribution will be paid on or before July 22, 2013 to holders of record on June 28, 2013.
Brookfield New Horizons Income Fund (the "Fund") seeks to provide holders of units with a source of tax-advantaged income by obtaining exposure to a portfolio that includes, but is not limited to, investments in high yield corporate debt and publicly-listed securities in infrastructure and real estate companies globally. An affiliate of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is the manager and investment manager of the Fund.
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a global alternative asset manager with over $184 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2013. We have over a 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity. We offer a range of public and private investment products and services, which leverage our expertise and experience and provide us with a distinct competitive advantage in the markets where we operate. On behalf of our clients, Brookfield is also an active investor in the public securities markets, where our experience extends over 30 years. Over this time, we have successfully developed several investment operations and built expertise in the management of institutional portfolios, retail mutual funds, and structured product investments.
Brookfield New Horizons Income Fund
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight