Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke declined
to comment Wednesday on speculation that he would leave the
US central bank when his term ends early next year.
"I don't have anything for you on my personal plans," he told a press conference.
US President Barack Obama hinted in a television interview Monday that Bernanke might go, noting he had "already stayed a lot longer than he wanted or he was supposed to."
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- U.S. Begins Air Surveillance of ISIS in Syria
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity