BAKU, AZERBAIJAN -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- Baghlan Group FZCO, a diversified conglomerate with interests in oil & gas exploration and production, trading, construction and transportation in Azerbaijan, has obtained credit ratings from two international rating agencies.
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has assigned its 'B' long-term corporate credit rating to Baghlan Group FZCO. The outlook is Stable.
Fitch Ratings has assigned Baghlan Group FZCO a long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'B-'. The outlook is Positive.
Baghlan Group FZCO is the first privately owned corporation in Azerbaijan to obtain international credit rating.
About Baghlan Group FZCO
Baghlan Group FZCO, a diversified conglomerate with interests in oil & gas exploration and production, construction and transportation in Azerbaijan, is one of the first private companies in Azerbaijan to enter oil and gas sector and the first private corporation to issue a 3-year debt instrument in the international capital markets.
Head of CEO office
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions