BAKU, AZERBAIJAN -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- Baghlan Group FZCO, a diversified conglomerate with interests in oil & gas exploration and production, trading, construction and transportation in Azerbaijan, has obtained credit ratings from two international rating agencies.
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has assigned its 'B' long-term corporate credit rating to Baghlan Group FZCO. The outlook is Stable.
Fitch Ratings has assigned Baghlan Group FZCO a long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'B-'. The outlook is Positive.
Baghlan Group FZCO is the first privately owned corporation in Azerbaijan to obtain international credit rating.
About Baghlan Group FZCO
Baghlan Group FZCO, a diversified conglomerate with interests in oil & gas exploration and production, construction and transportation in Azerbaijan, is one of the first private companies in Azerbaijan to enter oil and gas sector and the first private corporation to issue a 3-year debt instrument in the international capital markets.
Head of CEO office
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL