TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/19/13 -- Altus Group Limited ("Altus" or "the Company") (TSX: AIF) announced today that the Board of Directors has approved the payment of a cash dividend of $0.15 per share for the second quarter ending June 30, 2013.
Payment will be made on July 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as at June 30, 2013.
Altus confirms its Dividend Reinvestment Plan ("DRIP"), under which eligible shareholders may direct their cash dividends to be reinvested in additional common shares of the Company. Altus intends to issue shares from treasury at a price equal to 96% of the weighted average closing price of the shares for the five trading days preceding the dividend payment date.
Full details of the DRIP program are available on the Company website at http://www.altusgroup.com/investor-relations/shareholder-information.aspx.
Altus hereby designates all dividends paid or deemed to be paid as "eligible dividends" for purposes of subsection 89(14) of the Income Tax Act (Canada), and similar provincial and territorial legislation, unless indicated otherwise.
About Altus Group Limited
Altus leads the global real estate industry in offering professional real estate advisory services, data solutions and intelligence about an organization's assets, generating a wealth of knowledge and insight. Altus has over 1,700 employees in multiple offices around the world, including Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia and China. We operate five interrelated Business Units, bringing years of experience and a broad range of expertise together into one comprehensive platform: Research, Valuation and Advisory; Cost Consulting and Project Management; Property Tax, Geomatics and ARGUS Software. Altus' clients include banks, financial institutions, governments, pension funds, asset and fund managers, developers and landlords and companies engaged in the oil and gas industry.
Altus Group Limited
VP, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
(416) 641 - 9804
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response