ZURICH, SWITZERLAND -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/13 -- As a hotel brand that always encourages its guests to "Live Life to Discover," Renaissance Hotels invites visitors around the world to participate in their second ever "Day of Discovery." On June 19, all 155 Renaissance Hotels the world over will be introducing their guests to local discoveries through special celebrations and events.
As part of this unique global campaign, the Renaissance Zurich Hotel will be inviting visitors to get a glimpse of one of the best new sports cars from one of the leading names in luxury, Jaguar. From 11am to 5pm, employees of Emil Frey AG of Zurich-Oerilkon will be showcasing the brand new Jaguar XKR-S convertible and guests will be able to get a souvenir photo with the top-of-the-line car.
Afterwards, the Day of Discovery continues with an after-work party in the rainforest-like atmosphere of the hotel's Next2 Bar. Guests can sip on the "Wild Cat" -- a signature cocktail paying homage to Jaguar and created especially for the event -- while listening to great live music and dancing the night away.
About the Renaissance Zurich Hotel
Conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown, the Renaissance Zurich Hotel features an impressive selection of guest rooms and suites to ensure the most comfortable of stays. With more than 16,000 square feet of high-tech event space, this downtown hotel is a grand destination for your next meeting or conference in Switzerland. From complimentary high-speed Internet access throughout public areas of the property to dedicated event managers and skilled culinary professionals, guests are pampered equally whether lounging with a good book in the hotel lobby or hosting a business meeting in the Castel Grande Conference Room.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2339655
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Renaissance Zurich Hotel
Thurgaurstrasse 101, Zurich-Glattpark, 8152 Switzerland
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.