OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/13 -- TrueContext Mobile Solutions Corporation (TSX VENTURE: TMN), maker of the ProntoForms® mobile form solution, announced that it has filed articles of amendment to change its name to ProntoForms Corporation, effective immediately. The shares of the company will begin trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the new name and symbol "PFM" effective as of opening of trading on June 19, 2013.
As announced by the company on June 11, 2013, the change in corporate name was approved by shareholders at the annual and special meeting held that day. The company has cited the desire to continue to focus on building the ProntoForms brand within the mobile solutions industry as chief motivation for the name change.
For more on the ProntoForms mobile form solution, visit http://prontoforms.com.
About ProntoForms® and ProntoForms Corporation
ProntoForms is a mobile workflow solution used by over 2,500 business customers to collect, receive and submit data in the field. Available for smartphones and tablets, the ProntoForms solution incorporates a mobile device App, a Web management portal to manage teams and data flow, and provides the ability to export or connect data to the back office or to popular cloud services.
ProntoForms Corporation, formerly TrueContext Mobile Solutions Corporation, has a powerful and proprietary patent portfolio, from which the ProntoForms mobile App and Web reporting portal have been developed. The company currently trades on the TSXV under the symbol TMN and will begin trading on the TSXV under the symbol PFM as of June 19, 2013. ProntoForms is the registered trademark of ProntoForms Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of ProntoForms Corporation.
Neither the TSXV nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSXV) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday