The New Mexico Technology Flying 40 -- in its 16th year -- recognizes
the state's largest and fastest-growing companies in the technology sector.
Compiled by KPMG LLP from applications submitted by the companies in April, the Flying 40 ranks companies according to revenues and percentage growth in revenues.
Companies are invited to participate in one of three categories:
Top revenue-producing companies regardless of revenue growth.
Top revenue growth companies with revenues between $1 million and $10 million.
Top revenue growth companies with revenues above $10 million.
The latter two categories are calculated on the percentage of revenue growth between 2008 and 2012.
In addition, some companies are presented Falcon awards, which are honorable mentions for those that might not have the fiveyear history to qualify for a Flying 40 award, but whose strong growth shows high potential for creating jobs in the future.
The 2013 Flying 40 awards are sponsored by the Business Outlook of the Albuquerque Journal, KPMG LLP, New Mexico Bank & Trust, Technology Ventures Corp., the Sandia Science and Technology Park Development Corp., and the Sandia Resort & Casino.
This year's awards event will be held Wednesday, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the Sandia Resort & Casino. A limited number of tickets are available. For ticket and event information, please contact Roberta Eads at 505-843-4205.
(c)2013 the Albuquerque Journal (Albuquerque, N.M.)
Visit the Albuquerque Journal (Albuquerque, N.M.) at www.abqjournal.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya