The New Mexico Technology Flying 40 -- in its 16th year -- recognizes
the state's largest and fastest-growing companies in the technology sector.
Compiled by KPMG LLP from applications submitted by the companies in April, the Flying 40 ranks companies according to revenues and percentage growth in revenues.
Companies are invited to participate in one of three categories:
Top revenue-producing companies regardless of revenue growth.
Top revenue growth companies with revenues between $1 million and $10 million.
Top revenue growth companies with revenues above $10 million.
The latter two categories are calculated on the percentage of revenue growth between 2008 and 2012.
In addition, some companies are presented Falcon awards, which are honorable mentions for those that might not have the fiveyear history to qualify for a Flying 40 award, but whose strong growth shows high potential for creating jobs in the future.
The 2013 Flying 40 awards are sponsored by the Business Outlook of the Albuquerque Journal, KPMG LLP, New Mexico Bank & Trust, Technology Ventures Corp., the Sandia Science and Technology Park Development Corp., and the Sandia Resort & Casino.
This year's awards event will be held Wednesday, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the Sandia Resort & Casino. A limited number of tickets are available. For ticket and event information, please contact Roberta Eads at 505-843-4205.
(c)2013 the Albuquerque Journal (Albuquerque, N.M.)
Visit the Albuquerque Journal (Albuquerque, N.M.) at www.abqjournal.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time