The New Mexico Technology Flying 40 -- in its 16th year -- recognizes
the state's largest and fastest-growing companies in the technology sector.
Compiled by KPMG LLP from applications submitted by the companies in April, the Flying 40 ranks companies according to revenues and percentage growth in revenues.
Companies are invited to participate in one of three categories:
Top revenue-producing companies regardless of revenue growth.
Top revenue growth companies with revenues between $1 million and $10 million.
Top revenue growth companies with revenues above $10 million.
The latter two categories are calculated on the percentage of revenue growth between 2008 and 2012.
In addition, some companies are presented Falcon awards, which are honorable mentions for those that might not have the fiveyear history to qualify for a Flying 40 award, but whose strong growth shows high potential for creating jobs in the future.
The 2013 Flying 40 awards are sponsored by the Business Outlook of the Albuquerque Journal, KPMG LLP, New Mexico Bank & Trust, Technology Ventures Corp., the Sandia Science and Technology Park Development Corp., and the Sandia Resort & Casino.
This year's awards event will be held Wednesday, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the Sandia Resort & Casino. A limited number of tickets are available. For ticket and event information, please contact Roberta Eads at 505-843-4205.
(c)2013 the Albuquerque Journal (Albuquerque, N.M.)
Visit the Albuquerque Journal (Albuquerque, N.M.) at www.abqjournal.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls