JUJUY, ARGENTINA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/13 -- Soltera Mining Corp. (PINKSHEETS: SLTA) (www.solteramining.com) announces that its Form 10K Annual Report for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2011 has been filed with the SEC and is available for review on the SEC EDGAR website.
Soltera Mining is an exploration company that is concentrating on the major El Torno Gold Project in the northwestern province of Jujuy, Argentina. El Torno is a 78 km2 area that has potential for world-class gold deposits of two types: vein gold in a very large quartz vein system that extends intermittently north-south for 14 km and has been worked underground in the past, and dispersed gold in suites of small veins and stockworks that are separate from the main system and appear to be major open-pit targets.
Safe Harbor Statement: Certain statements contained herein are "forward-looking" statements (as such term is defined in the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995). Because such statements include risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Information or opinions in this document are presented solely for informative purposes and are not intended nor should be construed as investment advice. We encourage you to carefully review the Company with your investment advisor and verify any information that is important to your investment decision.
Soltera Mining Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach