A group of 20 representatives from a diverse range of Florida-based
companies will visit Costa Rica July 10-14 to seek business opportunities.
The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) is organizing the event, which includes representatives of airlines, trade and immigration consulting firms, technology companies, tourism advisers and industrial firms, among others.
Members of the chamber said business owners in Florida see Costa Rica as a safe place to do business, as it is a high-consumption market that is conveniently located less than three hours away by air.
USHCC associates from Florida will host a workshop for Costa Rican business owners interested in learning more about the U.S. business climate. The event also will be an opportunity for local business owners to network with chamber members.
Admission to the workshop is free and will be hosted at the Hotel Real Intercontinental, southwest of San Jose, in Escazu.
Local businesses interested in participating should send a request to USHCC consultant Mauricio Picado at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(c)2013 The Tico Times (San Jose, CRI)
Visit The Tico Times (San Jose, CRI) at www.ticotimes.net
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- U.K. Girds for Nationwide Strike
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released