A group of 20 representatives from a diverse range of Florida-based
companies will visit Costa Rica July 10-14 to seek business opportunities.
The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) is organizing the event, which includes representatives of airlines, trade and immigration consulting firms, technology companies, tourism advisers and industrial firms, among others.
Members of the chamber said business owners in Florida see Costa Rica as a safe place to do business, as it is a high-consumption market that is conveniently located less than three hours away by air.
USHCC associates from Florida will host a workshop for Costa Rican business owners interested in learning more about the U.S. business climate. The event also will be an opportunity for local business owners to network with chamber members.
Admission to the workshop is free and will be hosted at the Hotel Real Intercontinental, southwest of San Jose, in Escazu.
Local businesses interested in participating should send a request to USHCC consultant Mauricio Picado at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(c)2013 The Tico Times (San Jose, CRI)
Visit The Tico Times (San Jose, CRI) at www.ticotimes.net
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'