SOUTH PARIS - Oxford Federal Credit Union and the Moore Park Art Show have announced their new collaboration to bring a gala celebration to the community from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. Saturday, July 27, featuring visual and performing arts.
The Art Show teamed up with the credit union to celebrate the 75th anniversary of OFCU by combining it with the 45th anniversary of the founding of the Moore Park Art Show.
The Art Show features 50 artists and live entertainment from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and then the Hurricane Mountain band will perform at OFCU's street dance at the gazebo from 5-8 p.m.
Other entertainment planned for the art show includes a dance by Debi Irons of Art Moves, Just Us Two, troubadour Brad Hooper, guitarist Bill Docos, and a special appearance of giant puppets.
All events are free and open to the public. For more information, call 800-991-9219 or 207-890-6386, or visit www.ofcu.org or www.mooreparkartshow.biz.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief