PARIS, FRANCE -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/13 -- Bombardier Aerospace announced today that it has received firm orders for 12 Global 8000 business jets from an undisclosed customer. The transaction is valued at approximately $804 million US, based on the 2013 list price for typically equipped aircraft.
Bombardier is the world's only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, we posted revenues of $16.8 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Notes to editors
Follow @Bombardier_Aero on Twitter to receive the latest news and updates from Bombardier Aerospace.
Please visit Bombardier's Web site dedicated to its upcoming events at the International Paris Air Show: airshows.bombardier.com.
Bombardier, Global, Global 8000 and The Evolution of Mobility are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Virtual press kit: www.bbapress.com
Bombardier Business Aircraft
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say