TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/13 -- Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. (TSX: BAU) today announced that Amir Rosenthal, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Consumer Conference held at the White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, Massachusetts, on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A webcast of the presentation will be available at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff76/bau.to.
ABOUT BAUER PERFORMANCE SPORTS LTD.
Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. (TSX: BAU) is a leading developer and manufacturer of ice hockey, roller hockey, lacrosse, and softball/baseball equipment as well as related apparel. The company has the most recognized and strongest brand in the ice hockey equipment industry, and holds the top market share position in both ice and roller hockey. Its products are marketed under the BAUER, MISSION, MAVERIK, CASCADE, INARIA and COMBAT brand names and are distributed by sales representatives and independent distributors throughout the world. Bauer Performance Sports is focused on building its leadership position and growing market share in all product categories through continued innovation at every level. For more information, visit www.bauerperformancesports.com.
INVESTOR INQUIRIES: Bauer Performance Sports Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
Spinnaker Capital Markets
Kevin O'Connor / Ali Mahdavi
MEDIA INQUIRIES: Bauer Performance Sports Ltd.
Global Communications Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up