TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/13 -- Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. (TSX: BAU) today announced that Amir Rosenthal, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Consumer Conference held at the White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, Massachusetts, on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A webcast of the presentation will be available at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff76/bau.to.
ABOUT BAUER PERFORMANCE SPORTS LTD.
Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. (TSX: BAU) is a leading developer and manufacturer of ice hockey, roller hockey, lacrosse, and softball/baseball equipment as well as related apparel. The company has the most recognized and strongest brand in the ice hockey equipment industry, and holds the top market share position in both ice and roller hockey. Its products are marketed under the BAUER, MISSION, MAVERIK, CASCADE, INARIA and COMBAT brand names and are distributed by sales representatives and independent distributors throughout the world. Bauer Performance Sports is focused on building its leadership position and growing market share in all product categories through continued innovation at every level. For more information, visit www.bauerperformancesports.com.
INVESTOR INQUIRIES: Bauer Performance Sports Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
Spinnaker Capital Markets
Kevin O'Connor / Ali Mahdavi
MEDIA INQUIRIES: Bauer Performance Sports Ltd.
Global Communications Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment