TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/13 -- Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. (TSX: BAU) today announced that Amir Rosenthal, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Consumer Conference held at the White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, Massachusetts, on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A webcast of the presentation will be available at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff76/bau.to.
ABOUT BAUER PERFORMANCE SPORTS LTD.
Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. (TSX: BAU) is a leading developer and manufacturer of ice hockey, roller hockey, lacrosse, and softball/baseball equipment as well as related apparel. The company has the most recognized and strongest brand in the ice hockey equipment industry, and holds the top market share position in both ice and roller hockey. Its products are marketed under the BAUER, MISSION, MAVERIK, CASCADE, INARIA and COMBAT brand names and are distributed by sales representatives and independent distributors throughout the world. Bauer Performance Sports is focused on building its leadership position and growing market share in all product categories through continued innovation at every level. For more information, visit www.bauerperformancesports.com.
INVESTOR INQUIRIES: Bauer Performance Sports Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
Spinnaker Capital Markets
Kevin O'Connor / Ali Mahdavi
MEDIA INQUIRIES: Bauer Performance Sports Ltd.
Global Communications Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says