LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/13 -- Avala Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: AVZ) held its annual general and special meeting of shareholders on June 18, 2013. All items of business on the agenda were approved including the re-election of the eight directors, the re-appointment of the independent auditors, and the confirmation of the stock option plan.
Avala also announces that, subject to regulatory approval, it has granted an aggregate of 125,000 stock options to non-executive directors, following their re-election to the board of directors at the meeting. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.10 for a period of five years from the date of grant.
About Avala Resources Ltd.: Avala Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of its Timok Gold Project in Serbia. Additional information about the Company is available through regular filings and press releases on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and on the Company's website at www.avalaresources.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Avala Resources Ltd.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today