LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 06/18/13 -- Avala Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: AVZ) held its annual general and special meeting of shareholders on June 18, 2013. All items of business on the agenda were approved including the re-election of the eight directors, the re-appointment of the independent auditors, and the confirmation of the stock option plan.
Avala also announces that, subject to regulatory approval, it has granted an aggregate of 125,000 stock options to non-executive directors, following their re-election to the board of directors at the meeting. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.10 for a period of five years from the date of grant.
About Avala Resources Ltd.: Avala Resources is a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of its Timok Gold Project in Serbia. Additional information about the Company is available through regular filings and press releases on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and on the Company's website at www.avalaresources.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Avala Resources Ltd.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad