CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/13 -- Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. (TSX: ZAR)(TSX: ZAR.DB) ("Zargon") confirms that the monthly cash dividend for the month of June in the amount of Cdn. $0.06 per common share will be paid on July 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on June 30, 2013.
Unless otherwise indicated, all dividends paid by Zargon are "eligible dividends" for Canadian tax purposes.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, Zargon's securities trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange and there are currently 30.019 million common shares outstanding.
Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. is a Calgary based oil and natural gas company working in the Western Canadian and Williston sedimentary basins that has delivered a long history of returns and dividends (distributions). Zargon's business is focused on oil exploitation projects that profitably increase oil production and recovery factors from existing oil reservoirs.
In order to learn more about Zargon, we encourage you to visit Zargon's website at www.zargon.ca where you will find a current shareholder presentation, financial reports and historical news releases.
Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation