June 17--Have you heard "the one" about ...? Well, tonight you get to see "the one" about. "Friends" is airing an all-night marathon on TVLand. The marathon starts at 7 p.m. and ends at 6 a.m. Tuesday. Every episode is titled beginning with the words: "The One ..."
"The Wild, Wild West" TV series starring Robert Conrad and Ross Martin also titled all their episodes with a catchy phrase, "The Night of the ..."
Anyway, here is a quiz about your friends and mine.
1. In which city did "Friends" take place?
2. Which two stars portrayed brother and sister?
3. In 1988, which actor starred as Chuck Bender on the "TV 101" TV series?
4. Which actor co-founded Chicago's Lookingglass Theatre Company.
5. This "Friends" character, Chandler Bing, first appeared on which 1995 TV series?
6. What is the name of the "Friends" theme song? Who performed it?
7. Which actress starred as Jeannie Bueller on the TV series "Ferris Bueller?"
8. This actress appeared in the Bruce Springsteen music video "Dancing in the Dark."
9. This "Friends" character, Phoebe Buffay, first appeared on which 1996 TV series?
Answers: 1. Manhattan. 2. Courteney Cox and David Schwimmer. 3. Matt LeBlanc. 4. David Schwimmer. 5. "Caroline in the City." 6. "I'll Be There For You" performed by The Rembrandts. 7. Jennifer Aniston. 8. Courteney Cox. 9. "Hope & Gloria."
(c)2013 The News-Sentinel (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
Visit The News-Sentinel (Fort Wayne, Ind.) at www.news-sentinel.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge