June 17--Have you heard "the one" about ...? Well, tonight you get to see "the one" about. "Friends" is airing an all-night marathon on TVLand. The marathon starts at 7 p.m. and ends at 6 a.m. Tuesday. Every episode is titled beginning with the words: "The One ..."
"The Wild, Wild West" TV series starring Robert Conrad and Ross Martin also titled all their episodes with a catchy phrase, "The Night of the ..."
Anyway, here is a quiz about your friends and mine.
1. In which city did "Friends" take place?
2. Which two stars portrayed brother and sister?
3. In 1988, which actor starred as Chuck Bender on the "TV 101" TV series?
4. Which actor co-founded Chicago's Lookingglass Theatre Company.
5. This "Friends" character, Chandler Bing, first appeared on which 1995 TV series?
6. What is the name of the "Friends" theme song? Who performed it?
7. Which actress starred as Jeannie Bueller on the TV series "Ferris Bueller?"
8. This actress appeared in the Bruce Springsteen music video "Dancing in the Dark."
9. This "Friends" character, Phoebe Buffay, first appeared on which 1996 TV series?
Answers: 1. Manhattan. 2. Courteney Cox and David Schwimmer. 3. Matt LeBlanc. 4. David Schwimmer. 5. "Caroline in the City." 6. "I'll Be There For You" performed by The Rembrandts. 7. Jennifer Aniston. 8. Courteney Cox. 9. "Hope & Gloria."
(c)2013 The News-Sentinel (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
Visit The News-Sentinel (Fort Wayne, Ind.) at www.news-sentinel.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Obama Building Ebola Coalition for Africa Fight
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic