June 17--Have you heard "the one" about ...? Well, tonight you get to see "the one" about. "Friends" is airing an all-night marathon on TVLand. The marathon starts at 7 p.m. and ends at 6 a.m. Tuesday. Every episode is titled beginning with the words: "The One ..."
"The Wild, Wild West" TV series starring Robert Conrad and Ross Martin also titled all their episodes with a catchy phrase, "The Night of the ..."
Anyway, here is a quiz about your friends and mine.
1. In which city did "Friends" take place?
2. Which two stars portrayed brother and sister?
3. In 1988, which actor starred as Chuck Bender on the "TV 101" TV series?
4. Which actor co-founded Chicago's Lookingglass Theatre Company.
5. This "Friends" character, Chandler Bing, first appeared on which 1995 TV series?
6. What is the name of the "Friends" theme song? Who performed it?
7. Which actress starred as Jeannie Bueller on the TV series "Ferris Bueller?"
8. This actress appeared in the Bruce Springsteen music video "Dancing in the Dark."
9. This "Friends" character, Phoebe Buffay, first appeared on which 1996 TV series?
Answers: 1. Manhattan. 2. Courteney Cox and David Schwimmer. 3. Matt LeBlanc. 4. David Schwimmer. 5. "Caroline in the City." 6. "I'll Be There For You" performed by The Rembrandts. 7. Jennifer Aniston. 8. Courteney Cox. 9. "Hope & Gloria."
(c)2013 The News-Sentinel (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
Visit The News-Sentinel (Fort Wayne, Ind.) at www.news-sentinel.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree