* NEW MONDAY PLAY GROUP -- 10:30 to 11:15 a.m., Lodi Memorial Library, 1 Memorial Drive, Lodi. A weekly play group for children ages 2-5 and their caregivers. Free. 973-365-4044 or lodi.bccls.org.
* Women's Institute Mentoring Session: Women Executives: Bypassing the Glass Ceiling -- Noon, Bergen Community College, 400 Paramus Road, Paramus. 201-447-2484 or bergen.edu.
* Living with Alzheimer's for Caregivers: Early Stage (Part 1 of 2) -- 6:30 to 9:15 p.m., Wayne Public Library, 461 Valley Road, Wayne. Family caregivers can learn to adjust to living with the disease. Free. 973-694-4272 or waynepubliclibrary.org.
* Broadway Lights the Night -- 7 p.m., Morris Museum, 6 Normandy Heights Road, Morristown. A night of music featuring a cabaret with Broadway performers to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. $40; VIP $70. 973-971-3700.
* American Ballet Theatre presents Swan Lake -- 7:30 p.m., Metropolitan Opera House, 150 W. 65th St., Manhattan. $99 to $289. 212-799-3400 or metoperafamily.org.
* Valley Toastmasters -- 8 to 10 p.m., First Congregational Church, Haworth, 276 Haworth Ave., Haworth. Guests are always welcome. Free. 201-384-1063 or haworthucc.com.
* Smooth Swing Beginner Class -- 8 to 9 p.m., Center For Modern Dance Education, 84 Euclid Ave., Hackensack. A four-week class of basic swing instruction. $40. 201-342-2989 or cmde.org.
* Summer Music Festival "Rising Stars" Young Artists of the Academy of Music -- 7 to 8:30 p.m., Mahwah Public Library, 100 Ridge Road, Mahwah. In cooperation with the Academy of Music Summer Festival, young musicians join artists to perform solo and chamber works by Bach, Beethoven, Schubert and Mendelssohn. Free. 201-529- 7323 or mahwahlibrary.org
* Brahms & Handel -- 8 p.m., Lincoln Center, Alice Tully Hall, 1941 Broadway, Manhattan. $45 to $85. Lincolncenter.org.
* Song Preservation Society -- 8 p.m., Wonder Bar, Fifth and Ocean avenues, Asbury Park. Free. 732-502-8886 or wonderbarasburypark.com.
* Gato Barbieri -- 8 p.m., Blue Note Jazz Club, 131 W. Third St., Manhattan. $30. 212-475-8592 or bluenote.net.
* Moutin Reunion Quartet -- 9:30 p.m., Jazz at Lincoln Center: Dizzy's, 33 W. 60th St., Manhattan. Moutin Reunion Quartet at Jazz at Lincoln Center. $25. 212-258-9800 or jalc.org.
(c) 2013 Record, The; Bergen County, N.J.. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'