TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/13 -- The travel experts at Sunwing Vacations have just made it even easier for customers to secure their ideal winter vacation package on their preferred travel dates. With the new Sunwing Price Drop Guarantee promotion, customers can lock in their winter vacation package for a reduced deposit of just $50 per person, and register to receive a cash refund of up to $800 per couple if the price goes down up to 28 days before departure.
The Price Drop Guarantee promotion is valid on vacation packages departing from December 19 to April 30, 2014, from over 30 cities across Canada. "We've included our highest demand dates and resorts, and we anticipate a strong response," said Andrew Dawson, Chief Operating Officer for Sunwing Travel Group. "Particularly on our exclusive holiday collections where we've already seen unprecedented winter sales." Families are recommended to take advantage of this limited time offer and secure a package at one of Sunwing's popular Smile Collection resorts, where children 2-12 stay, eat, and play free.
Visit www.Sunwing.ca for full Terms and Conditions.
All Sunwing Vacations packages include "Sunwing Airlines' Champagne Service", which features hot towel service, a choice of hot meals at lunch and dinner served with a choice of wine, and complimentary in-flight entertainment, including first run movies. For just $40 more per flight segment, travellers can upgrade to Sunwing's Elite Plus service, which features advance seat selection, separate check-in at a majority of airports, advance boarding, 30 kg baggage allowance, and extra legroom seats.
For advertising and promotional opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunwing Travel Group
Vice President of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows