Which Rosemont auditions landed their acts on "America's Got Talent"? Which got booed, buzzed and badmouthed?
Find out when the "Chicago" episode of "America's Got Talent" -- filmed in Rosemont -- is broadcast at 8 p.m. Tuesday on NBC.
Local audiences who lined up at the Rosemont Theatre to see free tapings of "America's Got Talent" in May are slightly ahead of the rest of the nation when it comes to knowing which auditioning acts advanced through the competition.
But what those audiences won't know until Tuesday is how those three days of competition will be edited down to a single episode of the popular reality TV competition.
The show will likely feature the acts that wowed as well as those that earned the scorn -- and buzzers -- of the four judges: former Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown, international supermodel Heidi Klum, comedian and game show host Howie Mandel and shock-jock radio host Howard Stern.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign