Which Rosemont auditions landed their acts on "America's Got Talent"? Which got booed, buzzed and badmouthed?
Find out when the "Chicago" episode of "America's Got Talent" -- filmed in Rosemont -- is broadcast at 8 p.m. Tuesday on NBC.
Local audiences who lined up at the Rosemont Theatre to see free tapings of "America's Got Talent" in May are slightly ahead of the rest of the nation when it comes to knowing which auditioning acts advanced through the competition.
But what those audiences won't know until Tuesday is how those three days of competition will be edited down to a single episode of the popular reality TV competition.
The show will likely feature the acts that wowed as well as those that earned the scorn -- and buzzers -- of the four judges: former Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown, international supermodel Heidi Klum, comedian and game show host Howie Mandel and shock-jock radio host Howard Stern.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu