Which Rosemont auditions landed their acts on "America's Got Talent"? Which got booed, buzzed and badmouthed?
Find out when the "Chicago" episode of "America's Got Talent" -- filmed in Rosemont -- is broadcast at 8 p.m. Tuesday on NBC.
Local audiences who lined up at the Rosemont Theatre to see free tapings of "America's Got Talent" in May are slightly ahead of the rest of the nation when it comes to knowing which auditioning acts advanced through the competition.
But what those audiences won't know until Tuesday is how those three days of competition will be edited down to a single episode of the popular reality TV competition.
The show will likely feature the acts that wowed as well as those that earned the scorn -- and buzzers -- of the four judges: former Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown, international supermodel Heidi Klum, comedian and game show host Howie Mandel and shock-jock radio host Howard Stern.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November