Which Rosemont auditions landed their acts on "America's Got Talent"? Which got booed, buzzed and badmouthed?
Find out when the "Chicago" episode of "America's Got Talent" -- filmed in Rosemont -- is broadcast at 8 p.m. Tuesday on NBC.
Local audiences who lined up at the Rosemont Theatre to see free tapings of "America's Got Talent" in May are slightly ahead of the rest of the nation when it comes to knowing which auditioning acts advanced through the competition.
But what those audiences won't know until Tuesday is how those three days of competition will be edited down to a single episode of the popular reality TV competition.
The show will likely feature the acts that wowed as well as those that earned the scorn -- and buzzers -- of the four judges: former Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown, international supermodel Heidi Klum, comedian and game show host Howie Mandel and shock-jock radio host Howard Stern.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z