US President Barack Obama arrived on Monday in Belfast for the G8 summit, accompanied by his wife Michelle and two daughters.
He is to hold a speech in the Northern Irish capital focusing on the peace process, and will then fly by helicopter to meet other G8 leaders in Lough Erne.
He is to hold bilateral meetings with both British Prime Minister David Cameron and Russian President Putin.
Michelle and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, are to travel to Dublin, where they will visit Ireland's oldest university, Trinity College, and attend a special performance of Riverdance.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill