US President Barack Obama arrived on Monday in Belfast for the G8 summit, accompanied by his wife Michelle and two daughters.
He is to hold a speech in the Northern Irish capital focusing on the peace process, and will then fly by helicopter to meet other G8 leaders in Lough Erne.
He is to hold bilateral meetings with both British Prime Minister David Cameron and Russian President Putin.
Michelle and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, are to travel to Dublin, where they will visit Ireland's oldest university, Trinity College, and attend a special performance of Riverdance.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'