TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/13 -- Mosaic Capital Partners LP ("Mosaic") today announced that it has acquired ownership of 2,000,000 common shares (the "Common Shares") of AirIQ Inc. ("AirIQ"), representing approximately 11% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of AirIQ immediately prior to the transaction. The shares were acquired in connection with a debt-to-equity transaction whereby $100,000 of debt due to Mosaic was satisfied by the issuance of 2,000,000 shares of AirIQ at a price of $0.05 per share. As a result of this transaction, Mosaic holds an aggregate of 4,249,999 common shares of AirIQ, including the Common Shares, representing approximately 19.9% of all of the issued and outstanding common shares of AirIQ as at June 14, 2013.
This transaction was made for investment purposes and Mosaic could increase or decrease its investment in AirIQ depending on market conditions or any other relevant factor.
Mosaic Capital Partners LP is a private equity firm focused on providing capital, strategic advice and access to an extensive network to add value to small and medium sized enterprises.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Mosaic Capital Partners LP
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs