CLEVELAND, OH -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/13 -- LeafFilter Gutter Protection, the nation's leading gutter protection company, has been named to the Cleveland Plain Dealer's 2013 Top Workplaces list.
LeafFilter North, Inc. is based out of Hudson, Ohio and has installed more than 12 million feet of gutter protection on homes throughout the United States. The privately owned company opened for business with one office in 2005 and has since expanded to 19 locations across the country. This is LeafFilter's first appearance on the Plain Dealer's Top Workplaces list.
"It's definitely an honor to be named as one of Northeast Ohio's Top Workplaces," said Matt Kaulig, LeafFilter's owner and president. "Especially since the ranking is based solely upon the feedback of our employees."
The Plain Dealer published the complete list of Top Workplaces on June 16th. Please visit www.topworkplaces.com for more information about the Top Workplaces list.
The employee survey utilized by the Plain Dealer is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement. WorkplaceDynamics conducts regional Top Workplaces programs with 37 major publishing partners and recognizes a list of 150 National Top Workplaces.
Over the past year, more than 5,000 organizations and 1 in every 88 employees in the U.S. have turned to WorkplaceDynamics to better understand what's on the minds of their employees.
About LeafFilter North, Inc.
LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system by two leading consumer publications. LeafFilter's design features a surgical-grade, stainless steel micromesh gutter protection system. The openings within the stainless steel micromesh are specifically sized so only water is channeled into the gutters. Nothing but water will ever enter a LeafFilter protected gutter; no leaves, no pine needles, no maple spinners, no shingle grit, nothing but water. For more information about LeafFilter gutter guards, visit LeafFilter's website or call (800) 290-6106.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Digital Content, Public Relations Strategist
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?