According to ACN: The 5th Forum and 1st Market of Caribbean Cinema, international meetings promoting films produced by authors of the region, were inaugurated on Thursday and will end on Saturday at Havana's Convention Center. Aimed at offering festival directors the opportunity to appreciate feature and animated films and documentaries produced by Caribbean filmmakers and cinematography from 2000 to 2012, the meeting will also favor dialogue and interaction between filmmakers of the region along with movie distribution, screening and programming professionals from different countries, announced organizers. The occasion will serve feature film authors or representatives to carry out agreements and negotiations to screen them in any part of the world. Directors, exhibitors and visitors interested in helping their countries have more knowledge on documentaries, and feature and animation films produced in the Caribbean are expected to attend the meetings. Until June 17, at movie theaters in Havana, the public will be able to appreciate over 20 materials belonging to this filmography, showing the great cultural and linguistic variety of the region.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs