The 2nd Annual Social Media Leadership Awards, organized by Social Strategy1, Knowledge@Wharton, and AUS, Inc., with support from Ernst & Young, is now accepting submissions through July 30.
According to a release, the Social Media Leadership Awards will honor organizations across multiple industries that have best practices in social media utilization to achieve business objectives. Judges will select entries worldwide across 13 industry categories . Finalists will be invited to attend and participate in workshops and panel discussions during a two-day conference and awards ceremony at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania December 2-3.
The competition will surface best practices in categories of Globalization, Entrepreneurship, People (HR), Banking, Corporate Governance, Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, Media, Municipalities & Governments, Social Media Start-Ups, Education, and Non-Profit.
Finalists will be chosen and notified by October 15. Judges will name one organization champion from each category and size division, selecting one overall grand champion. Winners will be recognized as thought leaders in their distinctive category through year-long coverage in Knowledge@Wharton and Social Strategy1 media channels, and have exclusive resources and connections with category sponsors.
Category and event sponsorship is available on a first-come first- served basis.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text