The 2nd Annual Social Media Leadership Awards, organized by Social Strategy1, Knowledge@Wharton, and AUS, Inc., with support from Ernst & Young, is now accepting submissions through July 30.
According to a release, the Social Media Leadership Awards will honor organizations across multiple industries that have best practices in social media utilization to achieve business objectives. Judges will select entries worldwide across 13 industry categories . Finalists will be invited to attend and participate in workshops and panel discussions during a two-day conference and awards ceremony at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania December 2-3.
The competition will surface best practices in categories of Globalization, Entrepreneurship, People (HR), Banking, Corporate Governance, Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, Media, Municipalities & Governments, Social Media Start-Ups, Education, and Non-Profit.
Finalists will be chosen and notified by October 15. Judges will name one organization champion from each category and size division, selecting one overall grand champion. Winners will be recognized as thought leaders in their distinctive category through year-long coverage in Knowledge@Wharton and Social Strategy1 media channels, and have exclusive resources and connections with category sponsors.
Category and event sponsorship is available on a first-come first- served basis.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life