TORONTO -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/13 -- The Board of Trustees of Brookfield Canada Office Properties (TSX: BOX.UN) (NYSE: BOXC) announced a distribution of $0.0975 per trust unit payable on July 15, 2013 to holders of Trust units of record at the close of business on June 28, 2013.
Unitholders resident in Canada will receive payment in Canadian dollars and unitholders resident in the United States will receive their distributions in U.S. dollars at the exchange rate on the record date, unless they elect otherwise.
About Brookfield Canada Office Properties
Brookfield Canada Office Properties is Canada's preeminent Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). Its portfolio is comprised of interests in 28 premier office properties totaling 20.7 million square feet in the downtown cores of Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa and Vancouver. Landmark assets include Brookfield Place in Toronto and Bankers Hall in Calgary. For more information, visit www.brookfieldcanadareit.com.
Director, Investor Relations and Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records