HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/13 -- Atlantis Systems Corp. (NEX: AIQ.H) ("Atlantis"), a globally recognized training integrator in the military and commercial markets, is pleased to announce that they have been awarded contracts for the De-Icing Operator Phase One, and Level C Weapons Releaser Phase One computer-based training programs, by the Department of National Defence ("DND").
The overall objective of the De-Icing Operator Phase One training program is to produce formalized, consistent training in an e-learning course, along with a complimentary practical exercise that will allow Air Force technicians in all locations to carry out fluid de-icing and anti-icing procedures on an aircraft.
The Level C Weapons Releaser Phase One of the Courseware Project for the Air Force has been created to develop a computer-based training module to teach the common knowledge and intellectual skills required to carry out weapon system release on all applicable aircraft.
"We are very pleased that Atlantis has been chosen to fulfill these very important contracts", said Ken Howard, CEO of Atlantis Systems Corp. "Atlantis has an excellent brand and strong capabilities in advanced e-learning and courseware. These latest contracts are further evidence that these capabilities are in high demand". These two projects also confirm Atlantis' position in supporting training taking place in the DND".
About Atlantis Systems Corp.
Atlantis Systems (NEX: AIQ.H) uses its core capabilities in simulation-aided design and engineering and e-learning, combined with various technology tools, to help customers in military and commercial markets to ensure the feasibility, capability, and effective utilization of their complex assets. In more than 30 years of operation, Atlantis has developed a solid reputation for its creative workforce and innovative solutions in supporting global OEM customers and defence organizations. To learn more, please visit the Company's web site at www.atlantissc.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of this release.
Atlantis Systems Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?