GLENDALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/17/13 -- American Realty Advisors is pleased to announce that Todd Fowler has joined the firm as Director, Marketing and Client Service. Mr. Fowler will be based in the firm's Central Region Office in Chicago, IL. In this role, he will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing institutional business relationships for the firm's full range of real estate investment products.
Mr. Fowler brings to American 21 years of experience in the real estate investment industry. Most recently, he served as Head of Investor Relations for Mesirow Financial Institutional Real Estate where he was responsible for developing new business opportunities nationwide. Prior to that, he was a Vice-President and portfolio manager for Verde Realty, a private REIT, located in El Paso, TX. Mr. Fowler holds a B.A. from the University of Kansas.
American Realty Advisors
American is an investment advisor and a leading provider of real estate investment management services to institutional investors. With over $5.3 billion* in assets under management, American has provided real estate investment management services to institutional investors for over 24 years utilizing core and value-added commingled funds and separate accounts. The firm's portfolios include office, industrial, multi-family, retail and other properties nationwide, all of which are managed on behalf of American's clients. Information regarding American can be found at www.americanreal.com.
*Assets under management represent approximate gross market value of all assets and accounts managed by American as of March 31, 2013 which includes cash and cash equivalents and excludes partners' share of equity and partners' share of debt on partnership investments.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project